Terms and Conditions
By placing an order for a party at Zippy's Playworld, you agree to the following Birthday Party Terms and Conditions:
- A Deposit of £50 is required at time of booking.
- Deposits are non-refundable however we will happily change the date or time of your party if needed (subject to availability and with at least 5 days notice).
- The balance must be paid on the day of your party
- Once final numbers have been confirmed 2 days prior to the party the party food will be ordered in and prepared on the day of the party. Final confirmed numbers must be given within 2 days of the party starting. £4 will be charged for children that do not show up for the party.
- Children must be supervised by carers / parents whilst visiting Zippy's Playworld. We require a minimum ratio of 1 adult to 5 children.
- Any additional siblings accompanying party guests will be charged our standard entrance fees.
- Please bring an invite list with you showing the children’s names who have been invited to your party and give this to reception on entering the centre. Zippy's Playworld cannot take responsibility for additional entrances, i.e. siblings entering the centre under your party name. If we are told that the child is invited and no list has been offered the entrance/ party per head fee will be added to your party invoice.
- Please do not arrive more than ten minutes prior to your party starting as your party area will not be ready until this time. Due to our party schedules you must vacate promptly when your allocated time ends, this is to allow us to service the area for the next guests.
- It is your responsibility to inform Zippy's Playworld of any food allergies or other important facts concerning all the children and adult guests attending your party. A food allergies and intolerance datasheet for our party food can be emailed to you upon request.
- A Party host will assist you during the two hours of your party. Your host is there to help ensure the party, play time and meal run smoothly - please ask if you have any additional needs.
- If you wish to bring an entertainer of your own it must be pre-agreed with us and the entertainer must supply proof of valid Public Liability Insurance and a Criminal Record Bureau check one week prior to the party. If you wish to bring your own Face painter please ensure they have valid Public Liability Insurance and have shown you their Risk Assessment. Zippy's Playworld cannot be held responsible for any injuries, allergic reactions or other caused by an independent Entertainer or Face painter or products they may use.
- Food and drinks may not be brought into Zippy's Playworld by customers. The only exception is a birthday cake. We can provide a full buffet and drinks for adults.
- Only Children 10 and younger may play on the play frames (not including Laser Storm parties or VIP parties due to private hire)