Welcome back to Zippy’s Playworld, we are happy to be able to open our doors to you once again.
The safety and wellbeing of our team and customers will always be our number one priority. Zippy’s Playworld has always been regarded as an exceptionally clean and safe venue and we have always operated to a high standard. In response to COVID, we have increased our safety and hygiene measures to adhere to the recommended government recommendations plus a few extra additions to give you extra peace of mind.
Whilst using the centre, please ensure you and your children are following our new guidance for a safe visit.
We have extensively reduced the admissions into Zippy’s, reducing the total admission down by more than 40% of our visitor capacity to ensure safe social distancing. Many tables have been removed in the centre. We kindly ask that you do not move the tables, as they have been positioned to aid social distancing. Please follow the guidance within the centre and follow the one way systems as well as the 2 metre social distancing.
Parents/ carers must supervise their children at all times. Please encourage them to follow the one-way system on the play frame.
To play at Zippy’s Playworld, all play sessions will now have to be pre booked. You can do this by visiting our website www.zippysplayworld.co.uk
PLAY SESSION TIMES
9.30am – 11.30am, 12pm – 2pm, 2.30pm – 4.30pm weekdays
10am - 12pm, 12.30pm - 2.30pm and 3pm – 5pm weekends.
- All play sessions are non-refundable for no shows.
- To speed up checking in please print out your ticket to avoid long queues forming at reception.
- When arriving for your play session, please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early as we will not be opening the doors due to sanitising by fogging and deep cleaning between each session.
- We will ask to take your temperature. If you do have a temperature, unfortunately you will not be able to gain entry.
- At the end of your allocated time slot please leave promptly by getting shoes and coats on ten minutes prior to the end of your session.
- We are encouraging online bookings and aim for a cash less centre. Please use cards where possible.
- Adults and all visitors over 11 years of age will be required to wear a face covering in all areas, apart from when seated at your table.
- Children under the age of 11 do not need to wear face covering.
- Staff will be provided with PPE and face coverings and it is their choice if they wear them. Perspex screens are in place at all face to face positions.
- We will have a slightly reduced menu in operation and will be including some grab-and-go options.
- We will have one use disposable menus and use disposable consumables where possible. Sauce sachets will be available.
- Please use the bins provided to throw away your rubbish.
- We have installed a pager system in the centre. When ordering food, you will be given a pager. Please ensure that your child does not play with the pager as they may accidently switch it off. When your food is ready (pager buzzes and flashes) please collect your meal(s) promptly from the food collection point.
- Please do not queue for ordering if 3 customers are already in the queue.
All windows will remain open, if you do not want to sit near a draught please avoid sitting near the front doors.
Please sanitise your hands on entry, on entering the play frame, after going the toilet and once you have eaten and whenever you feel the need to. We have installed an extra 5 sanitising stations around the centre in addition to our 3 that we had pre-covid.
All loose play items have been removed, such as balls, books, and magazines
Our parties will run once a day and privately as a social bubble party. Please keep a look out at our party booking lines online for more details.
Please keep a look out at our party booking lines for more details.Book Party
The sensory room will be open, however any loose items will be removed, such as the balls, toys, mats etc. We ask that a maximum of 2 babies are only in the room at the one time and 2 adults (max 4 persons)
We have closed the disco room for the time being..
- • All existing members will be required to book online in the same way as non-members.
- • Please do not book anymore than one play slot at a time, or for other friends’ children who may be members. Any additional bookings will be removed from the system to make it fair for all members.
- • Please note that due to space restrictions we will need to charge £2 per adult. This is a temporary measure to make re opening viable and will be reversed as soon as COVID restrictions are lifted.
- • If you prefer to postpone your membership, please let us know in writing to email@example.com by the 10th September 2020, giving your membership number, full name and address. Those wishing to continue with their membership, time will be added onto your existing membership, up to a maximum amount of 5 months from the 1st September.
Any offers that were running prior to COVID will cease running for the time being.
VISITING WITH PRAMS/PUSHCHAIRS?
We ask when possible, if prams can be left in your vehicle to help us maintain social distancing in the centre. If this is not possible, please store your pram in the party rooms at the back of the centre, not within the main seating area.
Whilst the experience of attending Zippy's Playworld will be slightly different in the ‘new normal’, we strive to deliver a safe and enjoyable experience for both children and accompanying adults. We would appreciate your cooperation with these guidelines and thank you for your support during this challenging time. We cannot wait to welcome you to Zippy's Playworld again soon!Back to Home Page